Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday, May 4th

this past weekend:
Friday I left the kids with Eli and went to a scrapbooking weekend at Scioto Hills. I had a lot of fun and got a lot accomplished. I finished Silas Birth and First year. I started a scrapbook for this year. I also started the new Baby Ruggles scrapbook. All together I finished 145 pages. I want to go back and add some things to several pages. But that can be done here and there.

where i am:
Sitting on the couch snuggling with Silas.


what's up with Ellie:
She is getting nervous about the upcoming dance recital. Daddy has introduced her to a new cartoon that she loves, Avatar.

what's up with Silas:
Silas' vocabulary is getting better every day. It amazes me! I love to hear him talk and use a new word.

what's up with baby:
Well it's offical Baby Roogles is a Girl. The ultrasound tech spent 40 minutes looking at her heart and pointed out all the parts of the heart and showed me the blood flow. It was neat but I had to go potty so I was a bit antsy. Everything looks good with the Baby.

my to-do list this week:
Laundry, Dust, ect...

book i’m reading:
Right now our girls group, reaL is reading the book "What's up with Boys?" by Crystal Kirgiss. I am going to try to start the book "Sin Boldly" by Cathleen Falsani.

how i’m feeling about this week:
I want it to be relaxing but we will see.

No comments: