Saturday, May 23, 2009

Great deals have been found.

So I went to Jeffersonville today to take part in the massive mess at Old Navy. I think that this is the biggest shopping mess I have ever been in. You know when they release that new toy and each store only gets so many of them, that's what it was like. People were pushing and rude. It was crazy but somewhat worth it.
Old Navy had their flip flops for sale on $1, yes only $1. Since I cannot wear anything but flip flops now due to the retaining of water, I felt that for $1 a pair I could get several to add some variety to my pregnancy footwear. Ellie has been wearing her flip flops from last year that were to small so I grabbed several pairs for her. I got 6 pairs of flip flops for $6, awesome! I also splurged a little and got Ellie the cutest slippers for 7 bucks. They are Chocolate boot type slippers with different colored hearts on them. She hasn't taken them off since I got home, she loves slippers.

I then headed to Pottery Barn, only because we walked by and they had stuff outside. I found an outfit for Baby Roogles for $5 bucks and a Sleeping sak for $5 bucks and these items were also 10% off.

Then we headed to Osh Kosh. Silas was in need of some T-Shirts. I was able to get him 5 T-Shirts a hat and shorts and a T-Shirt for Ellie for less that 35 bucks, AWESOME!

Carter's was our last stop. I was able to get Ellie a cute shorts outfit and Silas one more T-Shirt for a very reasonable price.

We had a great day of bargain shopping. Thanks for going with me Sarah and helping me make decisions. I am not the greatest decision maker when I am pregnant.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow, you rock! I went to the Old Navy flip flop sale...gonna try to post a pic of the madness soon (haha...yay for cell phone pics!) I got 9 pair and used a coupon, so I only paid $8+change. Not bad. I love flippy flops, and I'm also glad to give some away. I'm so amazed at all your great deals today---sound like you have way more store options than we do here in BG. Good job!