Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday, March 30, 2009

this past weekend:
Friday we had the 3rd annual game night at RVCC. It was so much fun! I think it was a success. It was a late night so sleeping in was a must. Saturday was going to be a lazy day but it didn't end up that way. First some cleaning up had to be done at RVCC. So Eli went in and did that, I was feeling pretty rough when I woke up. The kids and I got ready and met Eli at Bob's for breakfast. Then we headed up to Chillicothe to gather something from a friends house. Afterwards we went around Chilli looking for maternity clothes. I finally gave up and just bought some clothes in a bigger size. Then we headed home for much needed naps. The afternoon was well interesting! That evening we had some friends come out for dinner, homemade chinese.

where i am:
Sitting on the couch watching Penelope with Ellie while Paul and Silas play together.

what's up with Ellie:
Ellie and I are working on finding alone time together. She has dance on Wednesday. She seems to be getting better. All this time I wasn't sure she knew her dance but she was showing it to Sarah this past week. Ellie has started blogging to help encourage her to put thoughts together.

what's up with Silas:
Silas seems to have a cold and it's not getting better. He is saying more words everyday and they seem to be getting clearer or I am just getting better at understanding him.

what's up with baby:
I am 16 1/2 weeks. I can feel the baby moving a lot more. We are still struggling with names. Maybe that will become easier when we find out what it is. We go for the fetal age ultrasound on the 24th. I can't wait to find out what the baby's gender is.

my to-do list this week:
Beginning of the month so bills to pay. I have small group Tuesday and a friends birthday to celebrate. Tuesday and Friday I have to go do laundry. This weekend could be a busy one. Saturday we have some training we would like to go to in Cincy. Saturday evening is the Night of Hope in Chillicothe. Sunday we have church, I have to teach Sunday school. And then Sunday night no youth due to the Palm Sunday service.

book i’m reading:
Right now our girls group, reaL is reading the book "What's up with Boys?" by Crystal Kirgiss.

how i’m feeling about this week:
indifferent, I learned so much this weekend about a simple subject-Friends. I am just hoping that things are normal this week.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Ellie is starting to Blog... that's interesting! that could help her writing skills a lot too. p.s. Penelope is a great movie!