Thursday, September 13, 2012

My creation


I have always been a follow the recipe to the T kind of girl. But last night when I started dinner I decided to blend two recipes ideas and make one. So I took a couple of aspects from the recipe my sister-in-law gave me for stuffed jalapeƱos and a recipe I found on Pinterest for Italian stuffed pepper.

Here are the ingredients:
6 Green peppers-tops cut off and cleaned out.
1 1/2 lb. ground sausage
1/2 lb. gr. beef
1/2 c chopped onion
2 tsp. oregano
1 brick of cream cheese
1 c shredded mozzerella cheese
3/4 c pasta sauce

Line the green peppers in a 3 qt. baking dish.

1. brown suasage and gr. beef
2. add onion till it's cooked
3. add oregano
4. let cook for a few moments
5. add the cream cheese- mix well
6. add the mozzerella cheese- mix well
7. add the pasta sauce- mix well

Bake 400 for 30-40 minutes.

I didn't but I think next time I make them I will either sprinkle them with parmesan cheese or mozzerella cheese toward the end of baking.

They were so yummy!

No comments: