Friday, January 27, 2012

Currently

I saw this idea on a blog I read this morning and I thought I would play along.

current book/blog(s):
(i'm not currently reading anything, so i'm gonna share my favorite current blogs)
Kisses From Katie
Picky Palate
from the natos
Impress You Kids

current playlist:
All Sons and Daughters
current fav:
All The Poor and Powerless

current color:
Chocolate- I blog I read was referring to pedicures. I've never had one, I just simply paint my nails myself.

current food:
Stromboli- the rolled up pizza not the sandwhich

current favorite show/movie:
movie: Pride and Prejudice (still)
show: Parenthood

current need:
to organize my thoughts
clean up our messy house
start getting some exercise

current outfit:
Jeans and my favorite t-shirt (it's a TOMS t-shirt)

current triumph
honestly, that I am starting to feel human again after being sick for so long.
I have started using onions in my cooking, instead of skipping them.
I opened a bottle of wine all by myself (I've never done this and never been given the tutorial)
I know a couple silly things but a triumph is a triumph and I don't have to have E here to open a bottle

current bane of my existence:
the bathroom
and
Laundry-it's folded just not put away.
OH YEAH, and the mouse in my house.

current favorite quote:
‎"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us." Marianne Williamson

current indulgence:
Cinnamon Jelly Hearts-I only get these one month out of twelve.

current #1 blessing:
my pastor

current excitement:
Feb. 4th-a shopping trip with the hubby and getting to see a friend from Cali.

current mood:
tired- not just physically. Emotionally, mentally, my heart is tired

current favorite product:
Febreeze- New Zealand Springs air freshener.
and
C.O. Bigelow Cinnamint lip gloss

No comments: