Monday, December 5, 2011

The end of the first week of Advent

Since my last post I figured it would be easier to post about Advent a week at a time. So I only did half of the first week in my previous post so I will finish that week up here and then post about this week on Saturday.

Dec. 2nd- We made a hand wreath. I think it turned out really cute.

Dec. 3rd- We played games together.
We played Whack-a-Mole and Uno. We had fun for a while and then a certain person got aggravated with Uno and cheated by giving all his cards to Silas when Si wasn't looking and made the kids think he won. That's when things went downhill. Silas started sobbing because he didn't win. We got the kids ready for bed and did our devotion and then once we left the room Ellie started saying things to Si to upset him. It was a horrible bed time.

The kids really enjoy getting to see what is under the flap on the calendar each day. And for the most part they enjoy the activities.

No comments: