Friday, February 18, 2011

Unknown Facts about me-6&7

WOW, It's Friday! I guess that means I have two unknown facts about me to reveal. I think I will go for a fun fact and a serious fact. So here we go!

When I was in college I worked at Cedar Point. I was the person that took your picture when you walked in the gate. It was a lot of fun. It was fun to meet the people as they were coming to the park for the day. I won many awards during that summer for things like most rolls of film taken and most purchase of pics you took.

so more serious, maybe not so much but related to the first.

Years later Eli and I were going through things and found some of the view finders that I had kept. If we had some funny pics we were allowed to keep them if they didn't get bought that day. So we were looking at them and Eli was in one of the view finders. No, I didn't know him when I worked there. He was still in High school. It was a funny discovery that I had taken his picture and kept it and then years later we were married.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

whoa! now, that is crazy!

Juli said...

I love this!!

God is intricate :)