So I have been in a bit of a funk. I have wanted to hide and just be silent for a bit.
It's amazing the power we can allow people to have over us. It's amazing how we can allow the words of an email to affect us so deeply.
I am done though. I am done being affected! I am done letting those have power over me that really could care less about me.
I am moving on now! There will be some that will not be a part of this moving on and that's ok. It's okay if I only let a few in to share with.
That being said I think I'm back. I have missed blogging about all the fun things going on with the Ruggles family. Here are some brief updates.
1. Silas is potty trained. He did it himself.
2. We took out cabinets in the kitchen.
3. We got a new to us kitchen table and sold our old one.
4. We finished adding shelving to the toy room.
5. We rearranged the living room.
6. We rearranged the bedroom in preparation to move the door to the bedroom.
7. We have begun preparation to move where the pantry is.
8. Lilly turned 6 months old.
9. Ellie seems to be doing well in school. She is done with dance when this year is over and she wants to play soccer.
10. I just bought a flash for my camera.
11. Lilly is getting all fours and rocking. Crawling is just around the corner.
Maybe in some future blogs I can go into detail and post pics of the work we have done around the house.