Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thoughts from 4:30 AM

It's funny the things that pop into you head and won't leave when you get up to go potty at 4:30 in the morning. Last night for some reason this song popped into my head.


My days are filled with laughter.
My heart has known Your Peace.
I've traveled far, still very far to go,
Cause in my heart there is a longing
to look upon your face.
Where you are, is where I want to be.

You are my King.
You are the lamb.
Lion of Judah, Seed of Abraham,
the Holy One, God's Only Son.
You are the King of who I am.

Every road I traveled down,
You have walked before me,
Made the Light to shine out in the darkness.
I am looking for the Day when I Bow before you, lay my crown at your feet.
Oh Jesus, you are my King. You are the Lamb.
You are the Lion of Judah, Seed of Abraham,
The Holy One, Gods first born [Only] Son.
You are the King of who I am.

by Lulu Roman-Smith & Russ Taff

No comments: