Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday, March 23, 2009

this past weekend:
Friday we headed to Columbus to go Clothing shopping for me but ended up with nothing. The stores that I was looking for were no longer at Easton. So we wandered and ate dinner at Panera. After our wanderings at Easton we headed to the airport to pick up a friend who was flying in. We had a fun evening! Saturday, we were able to sleep in, thank goodness, I needed it. We spent the morning and first part of the afternoon cleaning. The later part of the afternoon was filled with a grocery run and much relaxing. Sunday of course was Church. I worked nursery 2nd service. Afterwards we headed to Fred's with friends for some quick lunch. The afternoon was filled with much napping for me. Sunday evening we skipped youth, we just needed some time at home. We had a great evening hanging out and watching House.

where i am:
Sitting on the couch while Ellie, Silas and Paul play with blocks on the floor.


what's up with Ellie:
Ellie has dance this week. She is so excited that warm weather is coming. She is constantly wanting to eat and play outside. I had bought her some jelly shoes somewhat like what I had in the 80's. She loves them, she calls them her Jell-o shoes. It's hard to believe that in 4 months she will be 5. The question at hand is whether to send her to Kindergarten or wait a year and send her to preschool.

what's up with Silas:
Silas is a true boy with the exception that he can't stand to have his hands dirty. He loves to play outside. He is so excited for the warm weather also. He loves basketball and has really gotten into watching the NCAA games with me. It's so cute to watch him cheer for a team. Silas has no interest in the potty yet. I sure hope he does before the baby comes but if not oh well.

what's up with baby:
The baby is growing and so am I. I am 15 weeks and 3 days. Food cravings come and go quite quickly. Homemade Tacos, Pizza, Subway with Pickles, and Butterfingers.

my to-do list this week:
Work, I have Paul all week and Laundry to do on Tuesday and Friday. Today is Laundry day. I also have a lot to do to get ready for Game Night. Lots of food and prizes to buy. Tuesday night is reaL at RVCC. Thursday night we are setting up for game night. Friday is Game Night. Looking forward to spending time with friends.

book i’m reading:
Right now our girls group, reaL is reading the book "What's up with Boys?" by Crystal Kirgiss.

how i’m feeling about this week:
I think after I get my lists together and sorted I will be ready to get everything done this week. Not stressed, so that's good. Excited that my friend is home.

No comments: