Monday, September 8, 2008

What I never leave home without.

I saw this on Eli's blog and thought I'd play along.

I take my purse everywhere I go.
Which contains:
My iphone
journal
band-aids and neosporene
my wallet
my favorite pens
camera
lip gloss
face powder
meds
gum


I take the diaper bag (usually the kids are with me when I leave the house)
Which contains:
Diapers
Wipes
A&D
Sippy cups
propel
extra clothes for both kids
Immunization records
tylenol
quarters
snacks
and there is usually a dvd of some sort that we take with us.

My Laptop Bag
Which contains
My external Hard drive
My laptop
My Card reader
a notebook
lip gloss
a book (currently, I'm Fine with God... It's Christians I Can't Stand.)
pens
ipod
chargers for everything


So I think that's it. Wow I suddenly feel the need to downsize.

No comments: