Monday, September 22, 2008

This weeks weight results

This week I lost 1.3 lbs, which is better than nothing I guess. I am not trying to make excuses because I am a bit disappointed.

Low for the week: I have felt lousy and very tired.

High for the week: I lost 1.3 lbs. I found a Wii fit.


I have had this sinus congestion all week and have just been extremely tired. So I haven't worked out as much as I would have liked to. But that's where we get to this week so,

Goal for this week: To work out more. My plan is to go to Water aerobics Tuesday and Thursday. And to do the Wii fit at least three days but I would like to shoot for Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm inspired by your weightloss blogging 'cuz it's obvious you're already busy w/ so much else but you're still coming up with the energy for excercise! I thought I'd feel determined after baby #2, but when I've got the energy I don't have the time, and when I've got the time I don't have the energy. Now you're making me wonder how you do so much and I do so little! *Keep up the good work!*

Jessica said...

Oh, awesome, it's only about an hour to drive to N'ville, so that would be a great chance to visit! We are going to the Bob Evan's Farm Festival Oct. 10-12th, so please let us know if you'll be in Rio, too!