Tuesday, September 9, 2008

About me

Someone comment on one of my blogs that I didn't recognize so I decided to check them out. After checking out thier blog I didn't know who it was but I found the following idea. So I decided to play along I hope you will too.
After Eli got home and we did some more research we found out that it is friend from Rio. So you can check out his blog here. I love it because it's so real!


1. What was I doing ten years ago?

Ten years ago today I was 22 yrs. old. I was getting ready to begin my senior year at Rio Grande. I was dating Eli, we had just started that March. I was working at Sears in the shoe department.

2. What are five things on my list to do today?

1. Get all the Laundry done at the McKells
2. Get my schedule together for the Youth meeting tonight
3. Get the youth schedule together thru the end of the year.
4. Get to bed early
5. Don't stress


3. Snacks I enjoy?

Twizzlers, Maple Nut Goodies, Ice Cream, Pop corn, Refried Beans with Cucumbers and cheese on them.

4. Things I Would Do If I Were A Billionaire?

Pay off all my debt, Buy a Home, Build a youth complex at church, Travel.

5. Three of my bad habits?

1. Scratching my feet
2. picking at my face when i get tired or stressed
3. stress and panic about everything

6. Five places I have lived?

1. Little Hocking, OH
2. Belpre, OH
3. Rio Grande, OH on campus
4. Rio Grande, OH my own apartment
5. Piketon, OH

7. Five jobs I’ve had?

1. Sears-Shoe department
2. Lady Footlocker
3. Champs
4. Head Start
5. Christian Life Academy

8. How did you name your blog?

Because in College when I walked in a room people would just say "It's just Jenn"

No comments: