Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Goodbyes

I hate to say goodbye! I had my first college goodbye this evening.

There are so many people in my life that are moving on to the next chapter of theirs. I pray that that they will all have fun and enjoy this time in life.

To those that I don't get to say goodbye to, I am praying for you as you enter in your next grand adventure. The best is yet to come.

I don't remember saying goodbye like this since I was in college.

We will see each other in 8 weeks, we will talk at least once a week, we will email, tweet and IM. It's hard to think you won't be here once a week eating dinner with us.
It's hard to think that I won't have my friend to cook, bake, laugh and talk with.

You hold a very special place in my heart. We have had such a little amount of time to get to know each other. But in that amount of time we have become so close. There are so many things that will make me think of you when your not around. From Tim Hortons to Cannons and oh yes and that beautiful melody you sang when you were high (after having your wisdom teeth pulled).

I am so thankful we were able to create the memories that we have but I am so excited about the memories we are going to create in the years to come.

Thank You Jesus for My Friend!

1 comment:

valerie said...

=) =(

this makes me happy and sad.
i miss you already.

oh, i sobbed all the way home.