Thursday, October 25, 2007

tersie's hill


oh tersie did you see your hill tonight. it was amazing. i kid you not at exactly 5 pm a rainbow appeared in chillicothe. an amazing rainbow! it was very wide and you could see every color well. you could see both ends and it just towered over chillicothe. ii have never seen anything like it i could see the whole thing and you could see where both ends hit the ground. it was so beautiful. one of the ends was on tersie's hill. you could see it in front of the trees on the hill. it was so beautiful. i wish you all could have experienced it. well it faded but not even 30 minutes later there was another one in the exact same location only it was a double rainbow. wow, one rainbow was very vibrant and the other was dull. it was still the second most beautiful rainbow i have seen. the first being the one 30 minutes before. i wish i had the talent of jaki or erica that i could have caught better shots of it. i just cannot express how beautiful they both were. i hope you saw the rainbow tersie. i drove by your office to see if you were still there and you had left. i hope you were able to see it.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Fall and rainbows does it get better?

ESnod said...

Gorgeous picture Jen!

Anonymous said...

It was here in Waverly too! I was driving home on 23N and there was the end of it right in the corn field. And as I kept driving, the end of it crossed over the three crosses in the field. I held my breath in case it stopped there and I was going to be privy to a miracle, but I guess the rainbow was the miracle itself. It was beautiful.

Tersie said...

Jenn! I think your photo of the rainbow is beautiful - over OUR hill (remember, I'm sharing it with you!). I saw the rainbow, but not over the hill. I pulled up in front of Clark's house to pick the kids up and saw it in the distance. You are right, I could see every distinct color! By the time the kids got in the car, it had vanished. BUT .... later that evening Britt and I saw the rainbow in Waverly, with both ends. What a beautiful sight. Thanks for sharing the photo! And for thinking of me when you saw the rainbow over OUR hill. :)