Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Ruggles Family Favorites

Chicken Pot Pie Soup
8 Can Taco Soup
Potato Goodness (Potato Soup)
Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
The Lady's Chicken Noodle Soup
Flour Tortillas
Taco Bake
Enfrijoladas
Gooey Chocolate Skillet Cake Ice Cream Sundae
Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
Paleo Crockpot Mexican Shredded Chicken
Italian Layer Bake
Hot Chicken Salad
Best Ever Beef Dip Sandwiches
Ruth's Diners Mile High Biscuits
Hamburger Buns
Whole Wheat Bread
White Sandwich Bread
rolls
30 minute rolls
English Muffins

Pesto Ravioli Casserole (This is only My Fav)
I don't make this the way the recipe says though.
I use cheese filled ravioli, 1/2 lb. ground sausage and 1/2 ground burger. I brown the sausage and burger and then mix the sap. sauce in it. I also only use Kroger traditional sp. sauce (it's my fav). I also use Italian blend cheese instead of the Fontina mainly because Fontina is expensive. Oh and I make my own Pesto.

I know there are a few more recipes that are our favs but I can't find the links right at the moment and I also have a 3 yr. old wanting my attention. So off to play and I will post and another blog with some more recipes.

No comments: