Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's 5AM

It's so quiet in my home at 5AM. I was sitting here thinking and found myself praying for God to heal the babies from the Son of God Orphanage in Haiti.
I can't imagine what those babies and children have seen and what they have had to do.
I pray that God would not only heal their wounds from being burned and sitting in their own waste. But that God would heal their hearts, their minds, and their souls.
I pray that they would feel God's loving arms wrapped around them.

I know their are many more cases of trafficking in Haiti and around the world. I just pray that justice would come upon those who do this. No one should ever be sold or taken advantage of in this way, NO ONE! I pray that God would restore those who have been trafficked whether it be by choice or by force into it.

No comments: