Thursday, June 24, 2010

Robbie Seay Band @RVCC

What an awesome night of Worship. The concert last night was so much fun! I am so thankful that we were given the opportunity to host The Robbie Seay Band at our church River Valley Community Church. I am so excited at the prospect of doing this again.



This Frodo, Matthew Kidd, reminded me of our Friend John Hutton. I haven't seen John for almost three years. Seeing someone that looked like him made me really miss him.



So, after sound check something happened and some glass was broken on the stage. I along with several others went and picked up what we could see. I decided I better vacuum just in case. Good thing I did because Robbie came up on stage and took his shoes off. I was a little nervous at first but then after about the 3rd song with no injuries I relaxed.


The Robbie Seay band consists of Robbie Seay, Ryan Owens, Michael Lisenbe, and Matthew Kidd.

No comments: