Monday, April 5, 2010

It's April

Okay yeah I know we are five days in but well I just haven't had time!

The month of March was full of projects for Eli and I. We ripped out cabinets and walls. Put together furniture, changed where our pantry is. oh yeah and I have a teething baby.

March was a little blurry. We kept ourselves so busy. I think we are going to take some time to slow down before we head into the next project.

We have had some fun though.

Easter weekend was awesome! We had an amazing turnout at the Easter egg hunt. Church was great and we had a great day with family and friends.

Lilly crawled for the first time on Easter day.

I am hoping to get back into blogging some more since our huge projects are done. So hopefully you will hear more from me soon. But for now I must rescue the screaming teething baby on the floor.

No comments: