Monday, January 4, 2010

Things I want to accomplish in 2010.

I am not setting a certain number of items. This is just a list of all the things I would like to learn to do or things I want to accomplish in 2010. If you can help me learn something or accomplish something I am not above getting help. So here we go:

1. Handle raw meat w/o freaking out.

2. Hem a pair of pants.

3. a more organized home (meal plans, cleaning schedule, ect...)

4. become a better coupon clipper and user.

5. knit

6. loose weight (60-70lbs.)

7. design and keep up our family website

8. make clothing (apron-me, dresses-girls)

9. work on photography-not that i want to go professional, I just want to be better

10. Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop Elements

11. make hair accessories

12. become a better cook with a better variety of meals

13. practice and get better at creating cakes

14. have a yard sale and get rid of all the stuff we have sitting around in bags to sell.

15. finish organizing the back room

16. make my own baby food

17. get scrapbooks caught up.

18. come up with a schedule for a more efficient day

19. become friends with my sewing machine

20. enter a craft show-if I can learn the things I want to

21. exercise more

22. become healthier

23. mend clothing

24. there are lots of thing I would like to try to make (purses, bags, aprons, clothing, napkins, ect...)

I think that's a good start. Now let's see what happens Maybe I will make a separate blog to service this list of 2010 accomplishments. You can find it here

2 comments:

stampingwithlulu said...

Jenn, I can help you out a little with the "making things". We'll definitely have to get together and make the flower brooches. Sarah wants to make one, too! I'm warning you, they are addictive!

Jenn Ruggles said...

Awesome! Yes, let's get together.