Sunday, January 17, 2010

A day out

Yesterday we all decided we needed to get out of the house. So we started towards Chillicothe and ended up in Circleville at the Grandview outlet. Eli had never been there so this was quite an experience for him. I had visited this location and the one in Wellston. We found some awesome finds. I purchased a winter coat for Silas for next winter, $2.50, yep that was two dollars and fifty cents. We also found a Eco-friendly backpack for Ellie, $1.95. We found somethings we would like to later go back and purchase.

After hitting up the Grandview outlet we headed to Chillicothe. BW3's was calling my name. That is one of the few restaurants that I actually crave something from. I always get the Naked Chicken Wrap with Parmesan Garlic sauce. We ended up our venturing with a trip to Menards to exchange something.

Once we were home we ended up the evening with Ice Cream and movies. The kids watched "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" and Eli and I watched "Inglorious Basterds".

The kids said their movie was great. I plan to watch it today.

Our movie was great! It had language and was gross in some parts but was a fantastic movie. I plan on watching it again.

No comments: