Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Top 10 Christmas Songs

My top 10 Favorite Christmas songs.

1. "We Three Kings" from Michael W. Smith's album Christmastime (first 30 sec. are the best)

2. "No Room" Lost and Found

3. "Winter's Night" Sara Rogers from the Album Christmas for Kenya

4. "Going Home for Christmas" Steven Curtis Chapman

5. "Welcome to our World" Michael W. Smith

6. "No Eye Has Seen" Michael W. Smith

7. "Silent Night"

8. "Glory in The Highest" Shane and Shane

9. "O Come Let Us Adore Him"

10. "White Christmas"


These are in no certain order, just my favorites. I know there are people who read my blog who never respond, mom. So let's all play along. What's your favorite Christmas tunes. You don't have to list 10 I just did because I have a hard time picking. I love Christmas tunes. At least give me your top 3.

2 comments:

jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jodi said...

1. O Holy Night by Josh Groban
2. Anything by Nat King Cole!
3. Anything by Bing Crosby!

Runner-up: anything by Perry Como
(yep, I'm old school!)