Friday, December 12, 2008

Where have I been??

I dunno! No really I don't know why I have neglected in blogging about the things that are happening in my life.
Maybe because my computer has be so slow that I just get very, very frustrated with it. I want it to work now! When I press the button poof something should happen and it doesn't.
Shame on me! Atleast I have a computer that will do what I need it to do.
The past couple of days I have not been able to surf the world wide web. We are guessing it is do to the weather we have had.
Again Shame on me! Internet it's a convience not necessarily a need.
Last night Eli was helping with my computer and he discovered that I have completely filled my external hard drive with music and pictures. I dunno how big it was, I'm sure he will let everyone know in his comment.

All this brings me to my dryer. The Monday before we left for National Youth Workers Convention our dryer went out mid cycle. So in the mean time friends have been helping me out by letting me use their dryers. Thank you guys!! I have some pretty wonderful friends.
Anyways, the past couple of times I have gone to the laundry mat to dry our clothing. I can dry as many loads as there are dryers open and all in 40 minutes. WOW!
I hadn't realized how much I don't appreciate having a dryer in my home. Because it has taught me a very important lesson I am not worried about rushing around and getting it fixed. While it would be nice to have I'm okay with the laundry mat. There are a lot of people there to meet and talk to. People with stories who would like to have someone to share them with.

So maybe it was a blessing that our dryer broke!

No comments: