Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Info.

I saw this on Whittaker Woman's blog and decided to play along.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually New Years Eve.

5. Do you like eggnog? No

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably a Cabbage Patch doll.

8. Easiest person to buy for? My son, Silas, who is almost 2.

9. Do You have a nativity scene? Yes I have a Willow Tree Nativity.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I like to mail them but since I have had kids I have just lost track of time. So I think I will write a Christmas letter and email it.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I know there are some but I can't remember.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and The Santa Clause

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Absolutely. One mans junk is another mans treasure.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Well we used to have ham and cheese sandwiches on Christmas Eve with my mom's side of the family and it was always my favorite. But this year my mom ask what I wanted and I said Roast and Dumplings and let me say I think a new tradition has begun. I also love my Aunt's Cheesecake, sugar cookies and fruit salad. I miss my Grandma's noodles and fruit salad.

16. Lights on the tree? Yes, White.

17. Favorite Christmas song? I have a lot! But this year I am really loving Kendall Payne's Christmas Album "December".

18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? We go to my mom and dad's sometime before Christmas, it usually depends upon how much vacation we have. And we got to my in laws on Christmas day.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Absolutely.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star, for a long time we didn't have anything because I couldn't find anything I liked. Then last year Ellie insisted we have a star so I forced to like something.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Santa delivers them Christmas night so Christmas morning is when you open them!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? How people get so rude and mean and forget why we celebrate Christmas.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? When we got married we decided to each pic out an ornament and get a family ornament every year. So my favorite is the ornament I picked out the Christmas our house was robbed. It is a heart and it just reminded me how loving and compassionate our friends were to us that year.

24. Favorite Christmas dinner? This year Roast and Dumplings, Thanks Mom!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I wanted a Slanket and I got it.

No comments: