Thursday, December 27, 2007

ABC's of me

A= Available~ No I've been married 6 1/2 years
B= Best Friend~ hmmmm
C= Cake or pie~ chocolate cake with whipped icing or yellow cake with chocolate icing
D= Drink of choice~ pepsi, sweet tea
E= Essential item you use everyday~ my laptop
F= Favorite color~ Chocolate, lavender, sage green, some light pinks
G= Gummy bears or worms~ Bears- Harbio (made in Hungary but you can by them at Wal Mart)
H= Hometown~ Belpre
I= Indulgences~ time by myself and pampering
J= January or February~ Feb.
K= Kids and Names~ 2- Ellie and Silas
L= Life is incomplete without?~ Love, Faith, Hope, and Trust.
M= Marriage date~ July 28, 2001.
N= Number of siblings~ 1 brother
O= Oranges or apples~ i dunno i like them both a lot
P= Phobias or Fears~ Drowning and Losing the ones I love.
Q= Favorite Quotes~ i'm not sure i have a favorite quote
R= Reason to smile~ my kids
S= Season~ Fall and Spring
T= Tag 3 or 4 people~ Ummm...just play if you want to.
U= Unknown fact about me~ i didn't get my license till i was 22
V= Vegetable you don't like~ lima beans
W= Worst habit~ worrying
X= X-rays~ several times i believe
Y= Your favorite food~ roast and dumplings, pizza (but I am picking about what I like and where I like it from), Chipolte Burritos
Z= Zodiac Sign~ Virgo



Thanks Sarah!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It is kinda fun isn't it? lol!