Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"Never gonna happen dinner"

I saw this post on Marko's blog and thought it was interesting and decided to have a little fun and post who I would invite and why.
Here are the rules:
…invite 6 people (alive or dead) who i have no real chance of dinning with, who would they be?

Marko added some rules:
- the person has to either be a) dead, or b) alive, but no way you’ll ever have a chance to have dinner with them.
- real people only. no fictional characters.
- it’s not 6 individual dinners. it’s a dinner party with 6 people (plus you). think of the mix.
- assume no language barriers. in other words, it doesn’t matter if they speak or spoke another language than you and your other guests. you have magic instant translation technology.
- jesus doesn’t count. it’s a dinner party. therefore, 2 or more are gathered. therefore, Jesus is already there.

1. Mary the mother of Jesus.
I think it wouldbe very interesting to talk to her and find out how she felt when all this was happening with the birth of Christ.

2. Queen Esther.
Just because I think she is very brave. I read a book called the Esther Effect and it really changed the way I look at things. I love the story of Queen Esther.

3. Micheal W. Smith
Just because I have always loved his music. I can remember the first concert i went of his. I was in the 5th grade and I came down with pnemonia but my mom took me anyways.

4. My Grandpa Moore
He died when I was 5 so I don't remember a whole lot about him. I would just like to talk with him.

5. My Grandma Moore
After Grandpa died we moved in with her. She died the last day of school my eighth grade year. I just miss her!

6. Dr. Henry Cloud
I think it would do me a world of good to talk to him. He is insightful and real. No warm fuzzies, just real!

No comments: