The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I was a sorority girl in college. Yep, Delta Theta. Yes that equals party girl. You would never believe it if I told you things I did in college.
2. I love the top of the ice cream cone. You know where all the ice cream sits in the little holes. I also love Kit Kat's but I don't like all the chocolate on them so I eat all the chocolate off the edges and then pull the wafers apart and eat them.
3. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 22. I don't know why. Afraid of my dad yelling at me for doing things wrong, maybe.
4. When I started college I wanted to be a child psychologist. Now, I secretly want to become a message therapist. I have no desire to teach anymore. I am not sure I really ever did.
5. I love to sing!
6. I worry about everything! Every conversation I have I rehearse before hand in my head and then play it back multiple times to make sure I didn't say something stupid. I am constantly worrying about 10 things at a time. I worry about what people think, what I look like, how I sound, ect...
7. I have a fear of drowning. My senior year of college I went white water rafting. I thought I was going to die. Every since I hate being in water where I cannot see the bottom and I hate driving over bridges.
8. I want to loose 70 lbs. I am sick of being fat. I feel like sometimes people don't acknowledge me because of the way i look. I want to be able to walk into any store and buy clothes not just Lane Bryant. I admire Jaki a lot for being okay with a few extra lbs. I wish I could be okay with it. But I think my extra weight doesn't help my already lower than low self esteem.
I tag anyone who reads this.